Vacancy: Sales Executive (Ref: rj/893/se)
Contract: Part-Time /Permanent
Hours of work: 22.5 per week (working pattern flexible)
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 basic (pro rata) plus commission
We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial team environment. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role within the team; with the responsibility of generating sales across all Rutledge services.
As part of the Commercial Sales Team; the SALES EXECUTIVE will be responsible for developing qualified sales leads through a variety of channels including social media and on-line research.
This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter, with strong analytical, and organisational skills, to generate and prioritize leads from multiple sources including marketing campaigns, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential. The successful individual will see the sales process from beginning to end.
Join and you’ll be part of the Rutledge family.
Main Duties will include;
1. Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers
2. Cold call potential customers to prospect for new business.
3. Identify new markets and business opportunities.
4. Act as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets.
5. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
6. Gather market and customer information.
7. Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
8. Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
9. Manage own performance on an on-going basis.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Qualifications and Experience
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for the above post; please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our HR Team are happy to take your call should you wish to discuss our vacancies in confidence.
The closing date for all applications is Friday 23rd February, 2018 at 9.30am.
Rutledge is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you would like to be considered for a current opening with the company; please complete the following Application Form and upload below or forward by e-mail to email@example.com
Please refer to our Guidance Notes before completing.
A Monitoring Form should be submitted with each Application Form
Our HR Team are happy to take your call to discuss our current vacancies in confidence.
Call Kathryn or Catriona on (028) 70352434 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org