Vacancy: IT Tutor (rj/880/it)
Base: Downpatrick and Carrickfergus
Hours of work: Part-Time (22.5/wk)
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Could you unlock the learning potential of young people and make a real and lasting difference to their future?
Are you a qualified teacher and hold a level 3 in IT (or equivalent) or possibly working towards this qualification?
We are currently recruiting for an IT TUTOR within our Training Division; to be based in our Downpatrick Training branch (travel required to Carrickfergus).
The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of duties in relation to the recruitment, delivery and assessment of learners.
Main Duties will include;
1. Recruit suitable learners into your professional and technical area, in line with targets allocated by the Branch manager, completing relevant enrolment documentation.
2. Induct learners into their qualification in line with the qualifications induction checklist.
3. Identify learners’ needs in conjunction with the Initial Assessment, Diagnostic and PTP; making use of the results and providing appropriate support.
4. Assist in the design and preparation of materials, resources and information to be used in respect of programme delivery with your professional and technical team and ensure lesson plans are prepared for directed training sessions.
5. Ensure ApprenticeshipsNI placements are well matched to the learners’ programme.
6. Carry out the delivery of individual or group training sessions using differentiated teaching and learning strategies in accordance with the schemes of work and lesson plans.
7. Carry out the assessment of candidate performance and portfolio assessment, and present portfolios when requested to both the IV and EV, ensuring Awarding Body requirements are met at all times.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for the above post; please forward a CV by post to Rutledge HR Department, 25-27 New Row, Coleraine, Co. Derry/L’Derry, BT52 1AD or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Our HR Team are happy to take your call should you wish to discuss our vacancies in confidence.
The closing date for all applications is Friday 19th January 2018 (9.30am)
Rutledge is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you would like to be considered for a current opening with the company; please complete the following Application Form and upload below or forward by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to our Guidance Notes before completing.
A Monitoring Form should be submitted with each Application Form
Our HR Team are happy to take your call to discuss our current vacancies in confidence.
Call Bronagh or Catriona on (028) 70352434 or e-mail to email@example.com